Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 480ml (16 fl. oz.)
$22.34 - $16.25
(as of Sep 30,2022 21:45:38 UTC – Details)
– Sweet almond oil is fairly stable, high in oleic acid, and contains a fair amount of linoleic acid and essential fatty acid, which contribute to its absorption and weight.
– The claim to fame of sweet almond oil is its high Vitamin E content. It also contains Vitamin K and is rich in Omega 9.
– Sweet almond oil is clear to light yellow, and its aroma ranges from odorless to a mild nut scent.
– Due to the nature of this oil, cloudiness or particles in oil may occur.
– 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients
– No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
– Not tested on Animals
– Paraben & Petroleum Free
– 16 ounces (480 ml)
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate).
Quick Tip: Combine with 2 to 3 drops essential oil in a roll-on bottle to use on the go.
Recipe: Frankincense Sweet Almond Body Oil
– 48 drops Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil
– 4 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Oil
– 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label
Combine oils into bottle. Use as an all over body oil.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions : 8.59 x 2.46 x 2.46 inches; 1 Pounds
Item model number : 191145
UPC : 051381911454
Manufacturer : Frontier COOP
ASIN : B000EQ1U8G
Country of Origin : USA
Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
RICH AND NOURISHING – This special nut is actually a drupe (sometimes referred to as a stone fruit), which has been used in food, skin care, and medicine for centuries. Its valuable oil comes from a pressing of the nut which yields a considerable amount with each pressing. A natural source of skin-nourishing fatty acids and lipids, sweet almond oil has a rich consistency and glides well when used for massage.
ETHICALLY MADE – We believe the highest quality essential oils and skincare oils come from plants that are grown where they thrive. We source from over 40 countries to secure the best oils possible. Our source visits allow us to obtain firsthand knowledge of growing practices, harvest cycles, environment, and worker conditions to ensure Aura Cacia’s vision, values and expectations are being met.
PURITY TESTING – Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
ABOUT US – Aura Cacia was founded over 40 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.